I"m interested in starting to keep pet snails, after all these years of simply loving them. (This is a lie, I have several aquatic snails. But that's besides the point.)
This is to all you snail keepers out there, do any of you have a snail or two you'd be willing to sell to me? I live in Florida. I will pay shipping if possible.
1. Be late (preferably), be early if you have to ,but NEVER on time. (in remembrance of 3=1)
2. Carey your shell on your back... be at home were ever you go.
3. Be self sufficient.(be reliable if you can't rely on your self then no one can rely on you.)
4. The Golden Rule. (Do unto other's as you would have them do unto you), NOT (THOSE with the gold make the rules), nor (do to others before they do to you)
5. Learn to leave a Slimy Trail.